Re: Texas Pics

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 07:42:16 EST

Outstanding! Can't ait to see more (and find out who owns some of those
sweet trucks.... :-)

That white R/T with the silver stripes is pretty sweet, so are the shaker
hoosd (2) and, of course, Bernds Cowl induction..... Man..... decisions
decisions...LOL

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS