Re: Close Call!

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:17:54 EST

All this talk of wrecked Dakota's has got my truck off the road. And that
still doesn't mean it is excluded. One of my wheels got egged a couple days
ago overnight. I guess some jealous ricer got tired of seeing those shiny
Billet Specialties sitting at the end of the driveway everyday. So I cleaned
it off and the other 3 as well just for this kid. If you don't like me,
don't take it out on my vehicles, take it out on me. All of us as car buff's
know that's foul ground.

In a message dated 3/19/00 11:58:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Redmopar99@aol.com writes:

> I am convinced the Non-Dodge owners of the world are jealous and out to get
> us! As I was changing lanes the yesterday some stupid b**** decided that
her

> lane change and cell phone conversation was more important than looking
> before moving over. She just took her little Toyota 4X4 pull toy of a
truck
> and changed lanes as I was about half way into the lane!

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"