Re: Great meeting!

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:20:14 EST

Speaking of Donuts...

Funny thing...when Bernd and I drove through town with Brett Burford
following...The ONLY FRIGGIN COP vehicle we see...a suburban AT THE DONUT

Was WAY too funny!!!!!!!1

"Got cake" (come on someone hurry up with those pics!!!!)

Can't tell y'all what happened until we get the pictures up :)

Heather

http://members.tripod.com/~DakotaTruck/Dakota/DML/Tx2000Picnic