Re: Wet Carpet

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:41:18 EST

hey I am just gettin some good info from the Consumer Reports Mag Oct. 99
issue on "SECRETE WARRENTIES".

Go to http://www.lemonaidcars.com

it tells you how to get things out of the dealer even after the warrenty is
over, "secrete warrenties". They tell you the secrete code for Chrysler is
"Goodwill". Yes it's corny but it realy works, I got new carpet (not for the
same reason).

They say have the dealer do an writen estimate. When handed the estimate ask
them to fix it free of carge under the "goodwill" program.

good luck
Tim
Retina Burnin