enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:31:23 EST

Ok all, what the heck happened? Why is everyone obsesed with rice burners.
It's a given that 4 cylinders no matter how much NOS and tubos they have will
never keep up with RWD V8's. So lets get off this point and stop racing these
people. I don't even give these guys the time of day. If I want to do some
stomping I find Mustangs Cameros Lightnings 454ss. American made power. If it
wern't for 1973 and the gas crisis we would of never heard of Honda. So
anyway as Bernd would say that my .02
Rob