MUST READ -- Secret Warrenties

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:46:33 EST

I am looking at Consumer Reports Mag Oct. 99. It has great info on secret
warrenties.
they have addresses for good website on the issue.

for examle:

Go to http://www.lemonaidcars.com

This is listed for paint issues but can be used for anything

it tells you how to get things out of the dealer even after the warrenty is
over, "secret warrenties". They tell you the secret code for Chrysler is
"Goodwill". It sound corny but I used it and it really works.

They say have the dealer do an writen estimate. When handed the estimate ask
them to fix it free of carge under the "goodwill" program.

good luck
Tim
Retina Burning