Re: Texas Picnic

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:40:57 EST

HEy, Heather, Great Party! You've got the best looking front yard in all
of Texas!

Thanks for making your homw available to us. It sure was great to meet
everyone and see all of these awesome Daks. I was really surprised atr
how different they all were.

I'm really looking forward to September and next March.

Richard in San Antonio