Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 13:07:59 EST

I agree with ya Rob.

I've seen too many "Boosted" or "Gassed" 4-poppers to say otherwise...they
plain out and simple...SUCK! Sure you can get 700HP out of them, but look
at all the driveline parts they break. The ONLY "Rice" (actually German
Design) engine that I respect is the Rotary. No other engine makes the HP
per Cubic Inches as a Rotary. (And they're easy as hell to modify.)

Soooo....as the old saying goes: "There STILL no substitute for Cubic
Inches." (Still love my Dak though!)

$0.02

- Bernd