RE: The soft tonneau is ON! (Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 20:48:35 EST

> > Well after 5 1/2 hours the CheckMate Soft Tonneau is on!!
> > Looks great!! If it wasn't for Kevin aka QuikTruk99 I probably still be
> > outside trying to get it together. Only one injury occured, 6 screws
missing, 4
> > extra holes drilled, and 6 snaps removed (not needed). But it looks
> > great, and now I can see out the back window!
> >
> > Anybody want to buy a cap??? Good condition.
> >
> Hey Greg,
> I bet the truck looks alot better with the cover on it.
> Now you may be able to beat me....... with out all that drag
> from the cap :o))))))
> If you can't sell it put it out in the front yard.....fill it
> with dirt and plant corn!
> If you don't like that idea, put it in the back yard, line it
> with a tarp, fill it with water
> and float in it :o)!
> Sorry........had to break your chops

Yes it does.. Maybe better than your truck... ;-) Beat you?? Bob even a
Honda could beat you like a redheaded stepchild... ;-) But anyways now I
have to detail the truck, and fix the paint where the clamps for the cap
caused the paint to break apart, and the scratches from the tailgate
protector.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ