Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 20:43:20 EST

That is 100% the reason I hate Jap cars... Why you gonna support Japan, and
not good ol USA?
I'm gonna take an American vehicle over an Import even in an Import is the
greatest thing on earth.. Sorry for those who own an Import.... I'm just
makin my opinion...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

<SNiP>