Re: enough with the rice!!!!!!!!!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 21:41:51 EST

Don't forget though, that you may be actually hurting american workers in the
process. Remember that big three seem to keep moving their factories down south
(mexico) or to other cheaper labor countries and the foriegn companies are
moving factories more and more to this country. i don't like it either but you
have to put a little reality into it. American workers need jobs and if the big
three or whatever company is pulling out and the foriegn ones are giving it to
them then I al least feel that is helping these families. Don't forget who owns
Chrysler or Daimler Chrysler. I don't care what they say about it being a
merger in my book when you own more that half you bought it. Not trying to
offend anyone just putting a different perspective on it.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318