Re: Hella Horn Install

From: GDArmas@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 22:08:32 EST

In a message dated 3/13/00 11:29:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
millerj002@hawaii.rr.com writes:

<< millerj002@hawaii.rr.com >>
I installed the air horns in my Dak '00. the best way to keep it as stok as
possible is to tap into the relay directly into the positive & negative wires
of the OEM horn. you might also think of just disconnecting the connections
to the existing horns...... They sounds weird with the air horns...

I also installed the EVS II alarm and tapped low line converts in to the
stock radio, if you need so pointers.