Re: RE: Support the DML

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 23:25:51 EST

I was trying to sneakily get funds for the Dak repair, while
supporting the DML ($10 for me, $10 for Jon- only, as you noticed,
its $5 now), but it didn't really work since only 2 guys fell for it
(thanks guys), and of course I sent my original $10 to Jon myself.
Sigh. I really DIDN'T MEAN to have an accident and start buying a
house the same week!
Flip