Re: Re: Was: New to List/Dakota rec. Now: Speed limiter

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 23:25:46 EST

That's kinda what i was getting at--it's the idea of the speed limiter is
what seems to be bothering people. Personally i don't care, especially
since it seems like my tires would shred at a speed that high.
Flip, about the speeding part, i see what you're saying about flat land and
all that, but with my luck, that's exactly where an accident with me would
happen. When i'm being stupid and doing a top speed test, and feeling
comfortable about the area, then here comes good 'ole Bambi, and there goes
me flipping (get the pun?) the nice blue Dak. (I know all that messed up
blue paint would make you tear up.)
That's my luck, and so i'm a pessimist, and try and play it safe from now
on. I'll take calculated risks rock-climbing, moutain biking, karate, yadda
yadda...... And my adrenaline addiction will be kept happy. :)

Frank WJ