Now: Speed limiter--Attn. Derek

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 23:39:50 EST

>sorry if it seemed like i went off on you.

Hey Derek, i never take anything anyone posts on the DML too seriously. How
can i? Very few of us have actually met face to face, and we communicate
through a medium that rarely shows exactly how we really want to come
across.
This is a great mailing list where we are free to express our opinions, and
that's fantastic. But because of the way we communicate there are going to
be misunderstandings, that's why we shouldn't take anything personnally--i
sure don't.

Frank WJ

P.S. I still love bikes, just wish i could get back on one and hit a track.
  You know, where there are NO CARS. :)