Re: Now: Speed limiter--Attn. Frank

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 00:11:26 EST

In a message dated 03/19/2000 8:45:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< But because of the way we communicate there are going to
 be misunderstandings, that's why we shouldn't take anything personnally--i
 sure don't. >>

neither do i.

and ya you can be laughing as you write something then when you check a
response someone is interpreting what you said in a very negative viewpoint
that you didn't even realize was possible.
glad i didn't piss you off.

by the way i would love to drive/ride anything on a closed track. taking the
idiot factor out of a drive would free up some brain cells for even more
aggresive driving 8^)
never done a four wheel drift through a corner at speed in my dak. sure
would like to.

derek