RE: New Type of Lock (Brake, not Steering Wheel)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 07:37:54 EST

I've had one of these for about five or six years now. It is made by
Kryptonite ($99), and one end wraps around the brake pedal (like a cane) and
the other end locks around the steering wheel. It is a keyless lock (like
on Coke machines).

When Kryptonite designed this lock, they looked at all of the ways thieves
were defeating the club, then they designed their lock to eliminate those
problems. It's a high-quality piece, vinyl-covered, supposed to be
freeze-proof, etc. A thief would have to go to a lot of work to defeat one
of these. As a bonus, I can also use it on my motorcycle. :-)

HTH

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate