Re: Advice on Limited Slip

From: Tom Fawcett (fawcett_tom@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 09:55:01 EST

It's really tough to remote diagnose like this, but when you said your
friend checked the level; does that mean he just looked in the fill hole or
did he take the diff. covers off? I'd start with pulling the covers and
examine for metal shavings or other obvious signs of problems. If he's not
up for that, the warranty and having the dealer look at it is his best bet.
Good luck.