Re: porting my tb.

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:45:19 EST

Mark, I ported my TB on my 97 V6 and 98 V8. I did
all the porting on my V6 and did a good job, but I
would suggest you take it, strip it down and send it
to a machine shop to do the bores, this will keep
them balanced. You can then remove other obstructions
from the top of the TB (if necessary?). Since you have
a premag you'll need to find out what size the bores
need to be for your engine. You don't want to go off
the fuel map. I have no clue on the Throttle body
injected premags as to bore size, maybe Magiddy Mike
or someone on the list has done a premag TBI???
Good luck!

GS -