Re: RE: Dakota Raffle

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:31:39 EST

Hey Mike! Before you go to bed, is this gun of the month club open to anybody?
 I'm intrigued... Can you give me some more details?
Thanks!
Tom

Subject: DML: RE: Dakota Raffle
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/17/00 11:55 AM

hey, I'm in a Gun of the Month Club. 30 of us put in $20 a month. Got two
nice guns out of it the past year. We would just be doing something on a
grander scale!

 I know my speeling and grammar have been off, but I just got off a 24 hour
duty, haven't slept since 500 Thursday morning.....gimmee a break, I'm gonna
sleep my weekend away, c'yall on Monday!

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox
Swansboro, NC