Re: Power tracs locker

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:48:25 EST

You must have ESP or something! I just spoke with Devin of Unitrax yesterday
and he had my locker in his hands and was handing it off to shipping. I should
have it about the middle of next week.

I dunno who you ordered from but Devin at Unitrax is terrific in my book! He
would not accept my credit card number until he literally had the locker in his
possession. The final proof will be when I actually have the unit but so far
this company has been a pleasure to deal with.
Tom