RE: MagnaFlow Muffler Any Thoughts?

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 13:42:40 EST

Is anyone running a Magna Flow high performance muffler? Pros/Cons? It has
a lifetime warranty, is stainless steel, and has a straight flow through
design. I've run dual flowmasters and they were too loud and am currently
running dual glasspacks on it now! Just a note, I didn't notice a loss in
performance from the FM to the glass packs!

TIA

Kurt Swanson
Minneapolis, MN

97 White Dak Sport CC 4X4, 318 Auto, 355 gears, MESA Headers, Y-pipe and
High-Flo cat, dual glasspacks, a K&N Generation II, MSD Digital, SS-Coil,
Magnecors Wires, waiting on the weather to install the MP Throttle body,
double roller timing chain, and Hughes 1.6 Roller Rockers