Speed limiter re: steven

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 13:35:01 EST

Whatever fella, apparently you didn't read my post very well, I compared RC
to RC, not RC to CC. If we were to Compare CC to CC you would see the same
results, About 100 pounds or less difference in weight. You stated there was
a big difference in weight, although you can't come up with any reasonable
difference other than "alot more than that" ????
You replied to my post about the speed limiter being 116, "The tires that
are supplied here are 100MPH range. Maybe that is why the speed limiter is
set at 97MPH."
Where in that post did you say what truck you were talking about other than
mine??
I guess we are supposed to know what truck you have??!! Your sig file has
nothing in it pertaining to a Dakota??
Ah, I knew it ,another C&D reader??!! That explains it! Don't believe
everything you read buddy, just like we can't believe everything some folks
on this list post!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ