Re: Mickey Thompson Tires?

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:43:44 EST

Mike,
    I have looked into these tires. I have only seen one review and i can't
remember where. They grabbed onto everything they could offroad and
supposedly performed just as well on the road. As far as flat spots go,
don't worry about it, flat spots will go away as soon as you start driving,
its not like their permanent. The only downside of the baja claws is that
they supposedly wear really fast on the street, for a comparable tire with
much longer road life I wouldn't make a decision until I checked out the
Super Swamper SSR (super swamper radial) Not the TSL Radial the SSR. Very
good on rocks and mud and they are supposed to go 40,000 miles easily

just my $.02
Matt
(BeasTboyz)