RE: RE: The soft tonneau is ON!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:45:40 EST

Actually aluminum you can see it on the screensaver or here at
http://24.6.89.18/greg's.htm . It's a Leonard Aluminum cap with 2 opening
windows with screens(crank open/close,glass one on each side) between , a
pair of dark plexiglass bubbles, the hatch has a plexiglass window swings up
on gas shocks, has a lockable handle (sorry no keys),and sliding glass front
window (almost mates with the dak sliding glass). The cap aluminum is
lightly oxidized, the screw that hold the sheet aluminum has a layer of rust
on them(easily cleaned up), and the plexiglass is clouded. The structure is
sound and unusually light (ask QuikTruk99, we both thought it was going to
be heavier), and it comes with the tailgate protector and 4 clamps(no
drilling except for the TG protector).

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ