Re: DML Stickers

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:01:56 EST

I have what's on the site.... but I could probably whip up a clean one
suitable for use (unless Jon has one already)

Speaking of Jon, WHERE ARE YOU??? He's been silent for a while :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com