Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:59:40 EST

Much better, thanks :-)

How big you want that sticker? Give me height and length and I'll get you a
quote. I can't imagine it would be more than 10 or 15.00 (it was 10 when I
did it last year) They will just do it while I am there.
On the down side, these guys race Super Stock and will be out of town Fri.
Sat & Sunday so it will be a week from sunday before Phase I is complete....
<sigh>

Anyone else while I am at it?

I took in the DML sticker on a lark (since I was dropping off designs for my
own) and asked them for a quote on 100 sticker lots. I should hear from them
soon on that as well. Who knows, maybe the prie will be right? (Remember, if
I do this the price will include a couple bucks for the DML!)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com