Hanger Question again.....

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 20:32:25 EST

Ok,

there is a set of "front hangers" on ebay right now.
the guy selling them said that he got the set from
Sport Truck Direct. He said that he got the
spindle/hanger kit for 2/4 drop. Okay...now he said
that he did not get shackles with that kit...but don't
the hangers and shackles come together and you get
1"-1.5"-2" with both hangers and then another 2" with
the shackles?

I am really confused, either I don't know what I am
talking about or he doesn't....any help would greatly
be appreciated....if it just the hangers, what is a
good price and can you buy shackles separately?

TIA

Gregg
92 V6 CC