Re: Red LED taillight bulbs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 21:05:11 EST

Trying writing to the people at www.autosyndicate.com

or call janice or andrew at:
877-4syndc8

-Dester

PS. they sell APC stuff, and originally sold us the clear corners in that big
group buy...

<< Well you can order then from Stylin Concepts like I did, or probably any
 number of companies, but then you will just have to wait. I got a letter
 last week, after waiting weeks by then, saying they would not be avaliable
 till May. Yada yada yada, blah blah blah... something about lots more
 orders than antacipated, and they arent even really out yet, so you will
 have to wait till they get em. The company that makes em is APC, who is
 the company who makes alot of the clears out there...