Re: High idle

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 21:22:42 EST

Sounds like you got a kink in your throttle cable or the throttle lever or
spring has been doinked (it's in the dictionary --trust me. ;-). Try tweaking
the throttle from under the hood and see if the cable is bound up or the lever
seems to be acting funny. If it's not that try some cleaner down the IAC hole
on the back of the throttle body. Could be gummed up...
Luck!
Tom