ready to buy wheels and tires

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 00:48:50 EST

well the time has come sooner than I thought.... those goodyears didnt
last... and I am glad to get rid of them. I only have 15000 miles on the
truck, but these tires are trash. my questions now begin.
1. is anybody running 18's? and if so what tires?
2. I have a 318 5speed cc with the 3.55lsd, and the 15x8 rims with the 255
goodyears, if I go with 17x8's what tire would you recomend?
should I go bigger? I would like to run 275's, anybody running these what are
your thoughts, and what series should I run?
3. I am planing on the hotchkis kit, anybody with this susp, what tires are
you running and are you having any rubbin? what about with 18's?

I need to do this like yesterday!!!!!! so any help is greatly appreciated.
Also I am trying to remember what magazine and what month Gary Pinkley's
truck was featured in with a hotchkis durango... I know I have it but I cant
find it.
sorry this was so long, but this is kinda important to me thanks again for
any help
gregg
99cc318