Re: ready to buy wheels and tires

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 07:46:34 EST

Don't know about all this rubbing stuff, but why not go with a 17" wheel?
You have a LOT mroe options with tires. and it costs a little less to!
-Dester

<< well the time has come sooner than I thought.... those goodyears didnt
 last... and I am glad to get rid of them. I only have 15000 miles on the
 truck, but these tires are trash. my questions now begin.
 1. is anybody running 18's? and if so what tires?
 2. I have a 318 5speed cc with the 3.55lsd, and the 15x8 rims with the 255
 goodyears, if I go with 17x8's what tire would you recomend?
 should I go bigger? I would like to run 275's, anybody running these what
are
 your thoughts, and what series should I run?
 3. I am planing on the hotchkis kit, anybody with this susp, what tires are
 you running and are you having any rubbin? what about with 18's? >>