DML:Re: B.Coddington wheels

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 07:14:14 EST

This is the infamous Boyd's wheel, the elusive Gotchas & Gotcha II's. He went
chapter 11 and restructured, but I'd watch out! Lots of people got burned
waiting for Boyds wheels that never showed up. The Gotchas are cast 2-piece,
not forged one-piece, and are therefore much cheaper. Good wheel in this
design also is the Billet Specialties GT53 or 45. I had the GT45 on my 97,
looked good. Got all 4 for $600 a couple of years back.

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport + CC / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 Sure-Grip
all decals removed / OEM wheel flares / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
Lowered 1.5" front & 2" rear with coils & cast iron blocks
F & B Stage 1 t/b / K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat
Flex-a-Lite dual 12" electric fans (spring of '00)
MSD 6A / Splitfire SF392C @ .050" / Echlin brass cap & rotor
Mallory yellow 8mm Sprintwires / Moroso wire trees
Flowmaster 40 series Deltaflow dual 2.5" exhaust / Hooker 3.5" tips
Lakewood traction bars / Mr. Gasket spring clamps
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop'n'Lock electric tailgate lock
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6cd changer in center console
African Rosewood interior trim kit / Wet Okole seat covers
silver DML stickers / visit my truck at: <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE DARKDODGE</A>