Re: DML Stickers

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 07:18:23 EST

Jon's back... first check to see if he has a high-res, if not, give me a few
days and I can help. Remember that all DML logos are the intellectual
property of the DML and Jon Steiger. Folks getting custom decals made should
donate a dolloar or three to help Jon defray the costs of running the DML
out of his own pocket!

Let me know if you need me to start working on one for you (The high-res)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com