RE: engines

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 07:31:01 EST

I agree, Love the engine, gas mileage is 15/16 around town with 3.92 gears
and about 22 on the highway. Power is awesome! I have logged 8000 miles and
no problems! Highly recommended!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ