Dakota Drag Limit-BLink

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:17:35 EST

Blink, I would suspect that the current 97 plus Dakota design as a drag
limit of only 128MPH. As any DML surpassed this limit without any top or
lowered vehicle?

But then in Southern California, if you can find a road that is cleared to
race to reach that type of speed, that would be a miracle.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps