RE: Re: Was Solar Yellow, Now insurance assho****s

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:21:34 EST

        IMHO, unless you filled out the insurance companies aftermarket
accesory sheet (most have them) and allowed them to charge you a little
extra to cover the EXTRA not oem parts. (most of us dont do this me
included) They should not have to pay you for them sorry.
        But again IMHO when people expect insurance companies to pay out for
items that they dont even know are on your truck when they quote your policy
these are the reasons that insurance companies do screw people over and
charge so much.

Mike
98 Ram quad cab 318
K&N,Gibson duals,180 stant