missin the dak

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:11:09 EST

Dropped my Baby off for repairs this morning. The rental car company
tried to give me a Taurus. I stood there, looking unenthused. So I
am temporarily driving a Ram quad cab, 4x4, SLT 5.9, white. Its a
slug. Though maybe I just think that because I'm not used to the
auto tranny. Admittedly, I do still seem to beat everybody away from
the light, but maybe that's just my hyper right foot.
Watching me try to climb up into this thing has gotta be hilarious
though. My neighbor was sure entertained.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!