Sweet QC

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:56:30 EST

It's kind of ironic with all this talk about QC's that I saw a really sharp
looking black one today... He/she had a trick looking dual exhaust, nice tight
soft tonneau cover, mub flaps, low profile bug shield and the ol' rams head
plug in the hitch. Polished 'till it glows it looked maaarvelous even if it
was a 4x2. ;o If it's a fellow DML'r, I spied you down at Levrett Circle (I93
interchange near the Fleet Center) in Boston sometime this afternoon... Hope
you weren't playing hooky 'cause you're bagged if ya' were! :-)
Tom