RE: Ethanol Fuel (Was:Re: No More MBTE)

From: Robert Cash (rcash@tbcnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 20:00:29 EST

The aldehydes are easily handled by the cats, I have been told, and as for
the cost, I can distil thousands of gallons of it from the stuff the farmers
leave in the fields, wouldn't take too long for the average customer to
figure out how easy it is to produce. The problem is the fuel map and cam
adjustments to make maximum use of that extra O2 molecule :)

regards,
 Bob