Re: near perfect woman?!?!?!

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 21:21:29 EST

In a message dated 3/21/00 8:53:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< So later on I'm making a left turn onto the highway, no traffic coming
 either way so my 1/2 dozen brain cells get to work with quickness. Right
 foot down, assend of truck goes right, steer right, rearend goes left both
 skids went about 60 degrees from straight, got her rolling in parrallel to
 the yellow line (not over it =) ) and wound it up to somewhere rather
 illegal... again grinning from ear to ear exclaiming how much better that
 was than the tunnel....... This must be an enigma... now I wander how
 she feels about guns and BBQ =)

Sounds like a keeper Jon! Mebbe you aughta keep some sound in that exhaust!