near perfect woman?!?!?!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 20:38:41 EST

well the jury is in... all I gotta say is WOW..

took the gf for a nice spirited ride tonight after I got some decent brakes
:-) Went through a tunnel dowtown in 2nd gear and nailed it, for those of
you not at the VA meet, well it was L O U D!!!!! Looked over to check her
approval or disapproval of my driving style and she was grinning from ear to
ear hmmmm... this is good I say.

So later on I'm making a left turn onto the highway, no traffic coming
either way so my 1/2 dozen brain cells get to work with quickness. Right
foot down, assend of truck goes right, steer right, rearend goes left both
skids went about 60 degrees from straight, got her rolling in parrallel to
the yellow line (not over it =) ) and wound it up to somewhere rather
illegal... again grinning from ear to ear exclaiming how much better that
was than the tunnel....... This must be an enigma... now I wander how
she feels about guns and BBQ =)

and to those who will whine about this being off topic, you're just jealous
;-)
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph