Re: Adding cruise control.

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 21:50:57 EST

The kit should be the same as mine, at least from looking at the cruise on my
father durango, with the exception of the steering wheel mounted controls. I
would presume you just have to remove a section from each side of the back
cover for the control mounts. It might be a new piece but I would presume
they would include that in a kit if they have one for the newer daks. If not
it's probably scored or at least marked to cut it. Other than that it
shouldn't be that hard to do. Mine took 21/2hrs. but couldn't tell you on
yours. Definatly worth having though.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318