Re: Ethanol/OcatneBooster info!!!

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 22:18:41 EST

ok now i have some questions .
1) why would i go out of my way to ( boost ) the
octane of my gas when i don't knock with 87 from the
pump ( little known fact different grades of gas
87-110-? all have the same amount of energy the octine
only prevents the engine from knocking )

2) don't they use ethanol to "cut" emmisions in the
winter monthes from sep to mar in some areas i rember
reading this info on a gas pump about 1 year ago

3)there is no replacement for displacement if you want
HP buy a V-8

Frank
94 3.9 sport