Re: Car Audio Ponderings

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 22:12:52 EST

Hey guys, I know how you feel since i'm in the same boat and I have a good
sounding set of JBL three way truck boxes I really want to put in my truck. You
can even play perfect sounding jazz on them, not many boxes do that. I just
located a set of factory bucket seats that are in perfect condition and I hope
they leave just a little more room for the boxes to fit. My problem isn't the
base but the top. I just need 2in of space and the boxes will work. Good luck
with the seats kyle. BTW, which seats did you get, Just curious.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318