Re: near perfect woman?!?!?!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 22:45:08 EST

Be careful...she's a keeper but next she'll want to drive...the dak, of
course!!! Really don't let that onew go. Hey called my wife today to tell her I
found perfect condition bucket seats and she said let's go look at them the is
weekend and they are really that good we'll buy'em. That's 4 hours
away..........awsome!!!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318