Re: No More MBTE

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 22:51:16 EST

Build! I can make my own WHITE Gas as you call it. Hhmmm, good name and can
fool the cops as long as they don't drink it. Oops! Sorry, my fla. cracker/
redneck roots settling in. Damn, need to go up to the family property in NC and
make a small bactch to have fun with. Worked really good on dirt bikes. Wonder
if I can add a little to act like octane boost.....a hell of an octane boost!!
hehehe =+)

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318