Re: funny sighting

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:54:40 EST

Yea. that funny siting is about 45 thousand bucks worth of alum cans on
wheels. My relative just bought one of those (for what reason. I really
don't know) It is very luxurious. Leather was nice. The v8 is a gas
guzzler. uses premium octane only, and knocked on 89 octane! hehe....
anyways. They are very nice cars to drive. Get in one and you might think
differently about one. Anyways... it isn't really fast, I think it
accelerated like a metro!
-Dester

<< well after almost 5hrs of brake work, I was cruisin around and spotted
 arguably the dorkiest ride I've seen in quite a while. Toyota
 Landcruiser??? I think.. anyhow, this sucker had a ram air hood.. wouldn't
 be that bad, but a nonfunctional hood at that, and combined with the
 tailpipe that has too much backpressure to properly relieve a mouse fart it
 had me pointing and laughing. of course maybe I was a bit delirious from
 all the complications on the brakes, wish I woulda had a camera.