phoenix (scottsdale)dealership

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:57:52 EST

today I stopped by Ed Moses dodge in scottsdale, they are a 5 star
dealership. they had one used rt out front that got my attention.... this
truck I had seen before at the truckin nationals, it is a blue cc rt with
grey stripes and huge rt stickers with checkered flags on the door. when I
saw it at the nationals it was running nos, but now the system has been
removed... the salesman tryed to say it was all stock, but I could see some
type of "ram air" setup in the grill. it had a sticker on it of 21,000 or so.
Also they had two new rt's, both cc's one white and one red. the amazing
things were the five or six durango rts they had!!!! they cant seem to sell
them... (I cant immagine why) :) and a pt cruiser was there... an awesome
red paintjob, but it seems to be an unusual little car.
the service there seems to be terrible... I was looking arround an rt for
twenty minutes before any one approached me, but I had been on the lot over
40 min.
sorry this is so long, just thought somebody might like to hear it
gregg
99cc318