Re: DML:diesel, was- CC vs. QC

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:56:55 EST

I'm hoping to bitch enough so I can leave it at the office. I don't mind
driving it during the day and for company trips but home. I backed into a spot
here in my townhouse complex and the nieghbors I parked next to looked really
scared when I was parking (can handle big rigs or whatever have class a cdl
but loved the look in their faces). The funny part was I was all of the way
against the curb and still hung out in the front by a couple of feet. Damn big
truck. Iget to try it in a parking garage tomorrow...hehehe.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318

p.s. understand about the diesel thing. Was very glad the wifes dream car can
be purchased with a diesel. It's funny to see the trucks when they go to pull
up to the pump and here's thus little car there filling up. Have the pumps
shut off all of the time or comments telling me that i need to pay attention
cause i'm putting diesel in that car. Too funny. Can't complain
though......averges 540 to 600 miles out of a 12 gal tank. Cool!!!